- The last few sweets to nibble on. Some went in the freezer for a cook's lazy day dessert. :)
- The last few days of a glowing tree. I loved the smaller tree in the urn this year. Nice and skinny... we didn't have to move furniture, the room didn't feel crowded....and it was still plenty festive. It isn't flocked with snow, like I was first looking for, but it's covered in shimmery 'ice', which I like just as much....maybe more!
- The last few checks inside the stockings. Yes, Spencer still checks daily! I was especially happy to hang 7 instead of 6 this year, and fill it will girlie stuff! ha.
- Baked French Toast made with King's Hawaiian Rolls, stuffed with cream cheese and blackberries. Yum.
- Remember my Springerle rolling pin from the auctions? It made great shortbread cookies!
- My shy little Domino has really come around in the last few weeks, even laying on my desk while I sit and putter on my laptop. It's only been 3 years! Some feral cats are just hard to domesticate! And he's incredibly shy. :)
- And, of course, the bird watching never gets old! Can you see his eye? I think he's still looking at me! ha.