- Bagged the wedding favor cookies and tied with ribbon. 300 bags and 150 yards of ribbon. I felt like I was almost done, but it still took my 5 hours to do this last step!
- The washer broke Saturday. Repair man came Tuesday. It's more cost effective to buy a new one, which is coming tomorrow.
- Fortunately, I had all the laundry caught up the day the washer broke, so I've only had to do 2 small washes in the sink.
- Dusted 2 rooms.
- Added water to the outdoor fountain. This is in a courtyard outside our bedroom. I love the sound of the water in the night. The Mister says it keeps him awake! He had to go out and unplug it last night. ha.
- Watered the tomato plants. They still haven't been planted! Too busy this week! Socks seems to be guarding them. ha.
- Cleaned the bathrooms, restocked the essentials.
- Noticed the rosebushes are blooming! These are Carefree Delights. Love them!
Did you have a nice day?
Lovely weather here...comfortable breezes...perfect for having the windows open.
Tomorrow I work an auction. Hope there's lots of neat stuff in the trash. :)